Oh yeah!

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Trish
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 10:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] one drive

now your talkin'
ice cream goes with everything!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Ferrin
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:07 PM
          Subject: [JAWS-Users] one drive

  I just signed up for the service this evening and downloaded the application
  although it is too late to do any installing. My question is how usable is
  this thing?

  Note there is one of those graphic things with stuff for you to type in the
  box before the sign up process will complete. Annoying but not impossible.
  There is an audio option but fortunately my wife was able to figure out the
  letters.

  I just have no desire to fiddle with such things when there are so many more
  things in life to worry about like is my ice cream supply stocked or not.

  David Ferrin
  A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
  a simpler system that worked perfectly.