It was similar to XP. It did not seem to be as JAWS friendly, from what little I used my husband's Vista. We (and that includes our computer guy here in town) never could figure out how to navigate easily in Outlook Express in Vista. My impression was that it was not as accessible as XP, so I could not judge it otherwise. It never seemed to have a lot of appeal though. But this is a JAWS list, and I think Vista and JAWS were not friendly.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws!

For my part I understand that Vista was very short on hardware support. In
other words it's driver database was very limited. Now here again never
owning such a system I cannot verify that independently.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.