Yes, We've all been reduced to Ribbons, and they're here to stay. Now it'd be nice if there were a tab key on the right of the keyboard as well as just the one on the left! (It'd also protect JAWS from being swore at so much in dialogues as well by users!)

-----Original Message----- From: Kimsan
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 10:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Speaking of Office 2010?

I understand, less is better.

Doesn't change the fact that they are here to stay.

I will admit though it drives me bonkers to tab a thousand times but if one remembers all of the keytips or use the qat to their advantage then all is better than before. The qat, allows 9 items I think, so pick your favorite 9. Also, I think you can create your own ribbon with all of your favorite keytips aalso to avoid all of that tabbing. I think with enough time and patience one can modify it to their liking to getter done.