From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 6:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] word pad

I think so too. I use it mostly for quick notes, parking and copying.
Naturally, we will have a blank document there when opening.

Well, I just went over there, wrote a few lines, saved as temporary. Then I
hit Control W to Close the document there and hit Control N, and got a clean

slate with options, three of them, and I entered on Rich Text, since most of

my documents are saved in that. I wrote some more, worked like a top.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn