I ended up calling them, but I don't want to have to do that. I want to use
the site just like everyone else.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Lee" <klee...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] trying to return an item to Amazon

the customer service email for amazon is
cs-re...@amazon.com
  you should tell them the problem you are having with the return form and
tell them you are using a screen reader.  I just returned an instant video
which had no sound.  I explained I am not comfortable using the telephone
and customer service chat is not good because chat crashes my computer.
they promptly refunded my payment   so they are good about returns, maybe
they'll email you a return form along with a post paid mail label you can
print out!