That's great, made my day. LOL.

Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Trish
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 8:33 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Battery Status

Well, I am most embarrassed. I put the dead battery in the laptop. The brand new one is right here still in it's package.

I know my face is matching my hair color right about now.
I did try the ins+shift+B and it told me, unknown battery or something like that.

I think I will go and hide till next time,grins

Thank you Mike and Jamie for trying to help!

Trish

----- Original Message ----- From: Trish