  From: Vicki
  To: JAWS
  Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 8:38 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] trouble with downloading PDF documents on webpages

  I am having trouble downloading PDF documents using a link on certain
webpages. Right clicking the link does not give me the option to save it, nor
does left clicking. When pressing enter or the spacebar, it attempts to open
the document which crashes IE 11.

  I do not have this problem on all webpages, so I'm wondering if anyone has a
suggestion as to how to download the PDF documents I need without opening them
with IE or, if I must open it from the webpage, how to access the file menu to
save it on my computer.

  I am using both JAWS 14 and 15 with Windows 7 and IE 11.

  Thanks.

  Vicki