From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Fred Adams
Sent: 05 September 2015 19:50
To: jaws-users list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] W 8.1 upgrade

I am using W7, outlook 2010 and latest jaws at present.  I am having problems
with W7 installing windows updates.  A Microsoft technician went through my
computer and told me that the only solution to my problem is to get a computer
repair tech to repair my computer and the other solution is to upgrade to W8.1
or W10.  The computer is to old for W10 but I think it could handle W8.1.  I
would like to know if there is a big learning curve between W7 and W8.1 as I
think that might be the cheapest way to go.This is my old backup and
experimental computer so I am looking for easiest and cheapest way out.  This
is an old computer but still works pretty well.
Thanks for any suggestions or advice.

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
US ARMY AIRBORNE RET

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere