Hi Maria,

Do you get any sort of error message when you attempt to check for updates?

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Maria Campbell Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:20 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS updates I have mentioned that on my w 10 laptop I am unable to check for JAWS updates. FS says it's a Windows issue. Microsoft says it's an FS issue. I have done all I know how to do.
If it is a firewall, proxy,
or anything of that type, I don't know how to find/solve the problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell