From: JAWS-Users-List [
mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On
Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 9:33 AM
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS updates

I get the message that no downloads could be retrieved due to a problem
contacting FS and to please check to see that firewall, proxy and such
settings are set properly.

On 9/11/2015 4:12 AM, Mike wrote:
block quote
Hi Maria,
Do you get any sort of error message when you attempt to check for
block quote end
updates?
block quote
Mike
mike....@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: Maria Campbell Sent: Thursday,
September 10, 2015 1:20 PM To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
 Subject:
[JAWS-Users] JAWS updates
I have mentioned that on my w 10 laptop I am unable to check for JAWS
updates.  FS says it's a Windows issue.  Microsoft says it's an FS
issue.  I have done all I know how to do.
If it is a firewall, proxy,
or anything of that type, I don't know how to find/solve the problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
block quote end
--

Sunny Day