Hi All,

Running Widows 7 64 bit Pro & Jaws 16 latest.  How can I select blocks /
groups of text from a large text file & copy them to the clipboard.  What I
want to do is select particular lines or paragraphs from 1 page of a text
file then, move to another page & select / append more selected text...

I know this can be done in Word but, the keystrokes from Word don't work
with Notepad.  Unless I'm doing something wrong, which can be a great
possibility!  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!