From: George Martinez CPA
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Selecting / Copying Groups Of Text In Notepad

Mike,
Sorry, but I do not think Notepad is smart enough for that.  Maybe it is me
not smart enough to know how it does but I suspect the former in this case.
George

"If I continue to do the same things I have always done and am believing for
change in my life. That is a form of "insanity!"

George A Martinez CPA, PC
12231 North 50th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85304-2215
Voice 602.368.8854 FAX 206.666.2589