yes, it sure does, it's wonderful!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Don & Cher
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 8:49 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] Re: JAWS and ICloud

  You can add your contacts to Outlook on the PC using JAWS, and you can then
  set up iCloud and your phone to automatically add the contacts to your
  phone- almost instantly. It gives the security of having contacts backed up
  in iCloud, without even having to physically connect your PC and phone for
  syncing. It works wonderfully!

  Cher