From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2015 06:38 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Asking a WLM question.

Tried your advice and it didn't work.
I also reunchecked having replys at the bottum.
The replys are better if they're at the top.
But The order that the come in I'd like to have the newer messages at the
bottum.
Now also, if I only could figure out why the documents are going into the
down load folder instead of the doc folder like they're suppose to.
Thanks for trying.