Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2015 2:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] if you are not ready for windows 10 beware of windows update

Anna, I'm no expert, but your question made me rethink my response I was
going to offer. kb3035583 does not provide any security patch to a
vulnerability, it is merely an update that reminds and facilitates users
of 7 or 8.1 to reserve the free offer of upgrading to 10. so, I think
not having kb3035583 won't necessarily prevent the computer from being
upgraded to windows 10. as for the upgrade being done automatically, I'm
not sure. but heed Gerald's post about changing the settings from
automatic to manual, and uncheck to get recommended updates. after
7/29/16, all worries of automatically being upgraded to windows 10
should be over, and if you're still on 7 or 8.1, it should be safe to
return windows updates to automatic.