Tom, thanks for the info, just what I am looking for.

-----Original Message----- From: T. Civitello
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2015 1:04 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Activating windows defender

I uninstalled MacAfee and Defender activated automatically and switched to
the select scan type of routine, . If you want to put a shortcut for MacAfee
on the desk top locate it in the apps by pressing the windows key and
arrowing up to all apps and pressing the all apps button. Locate Windows
Defender in the list and highlight it, press alt, F10 to bring up the
context menu and arrow to open file location and press enter. This will
bring up the shortcut for Defender. bring up the context menu again, shift,
F10 and arrow down to the send to menu, press alt to open the menu and arrow
down to desktop and press enter.  Tom

-----Original Message----- From: Fred Adams