Awhile back someone posted 3 ways to repair Jaws. The most helpful way for me
was the third way which was similar to the way I repaired it in older versions
where you go to a place that asked if you wanted to modify or repair.  Can
someone repost the directions?  I was going to open the EXE file and start the
install and try to repair it from there, but as this option isn't an option
anymore I thought I would inquire about a possible similar way to do this.

joanne