From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2015 12:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] if you are not ready for windows 10 beware of
windows update

Enough of all this bickering, I'm sick of reading all of these messages
going around about do it, don't do it, ETC.

If a person wants to upgrade or not it is their choice. The list is for
supporting them in whatever decision they decide to make not to criticize
them for going one way or another.

I mean it boys and girls knock it off already, if I have to shutdown the
list for a few days again to get my point across I'll do it.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.