From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@outlook.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 02:36 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Virtual Recorder

Thanks David and Mario.

Basically in short what david posted was helpful and just like Mario said,
in other words it's pretty straight forward; however, as far as sharing all
I wanted to know was that If one is recording, play it back and is not
satisfied with the quality, how or what program can be used to clean up the
quality.  For example, if the listener hears humming sounds, or static in
the recording, the person who recorded it, how can he or she clean up the
static, humming etc.  Also, to tie it to jaws, if suggesting a program will
it be accessible using jfw.

Thanks.