Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 4:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Internet security

Today I attended a clinic at a retail computer store that reviewed internet
security and the ways of protecting your computer.  The presenter told me,
after the clinic, that he uses a security suite under the name of Eset.  The
virus program in this package is Nod32.  Does anybody have experience with
the accessibility of Nod32 in particular and the suite in general?  The
presenter emphasized that no one program can offer complete protection from
virus, Trojans, spyware and so on.  Your thoughts and experiences would be
appreciated.  In addition to the Eset suite he said he also used
Malwarebytes.  It seems like a lot of stuff.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Wayne