Perhaps those switching from Windows 8 have an easier time than those moving from Windows 7?

I've dabbled a bit with Windows 10 and find it somewhat different.

I'm sure in time it will grow on me.

Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@gmail.com

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
--Attributed to Jimi Hendrix