From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of john_Justice
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 12:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Questions about Windows 10 and jaws

Hi Ed,
I have been using Windows 10 exclusively now for about six months.  As
another list member mentioned, transitioning from Windows 7 to Windows 10
will present you with a learning curve.  However, once you become familiar
with Windows 10, it is, in my opinion, much more stable and user friendly
than any other recent operating system.  There are differences from Windows
7 but they certainly aren't insurmountable for someone with good computer
skills.  In addition, there are some nice enhancements which make Windows 10
easier to use.
There is an entire e-mail list devoted to using Windows 10 and Jaws. The
link for it is below.
windows-10-and-j...@yahoogroups.co.in
The list owner is Jim and his direct e-mail is below.
        jim.flus...@yahoo.com
 he was a member of this group for quite a while and then decided to start
his own list, based on specific information related to Windows 10.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE
PERSONAL E-MAIL: john_just...@verizon.net