My understanding is that the Windows 10 mail app does not support POP3. Is this correct?

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: David Moore
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 7:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Using win10 mail app!

Hi all,
I amusing the win10 mail app. It works pretty good. I have all of my email accounts imported into the mail app, and I can send, receive, reply, and forward messages. This is a blessing, because I am pretty much using the win10 mail app to do the same as I do in Windows Live Mail. Take care all.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10