Hello Jaws Users group.

I took the full plunge! I purchased the full Office 365 monthly subscription
for the $9.99 per month.  I wanted to let all you know that the Microsoft
store is totally accessible with Jaws 17. Very easy to use. After buying the
subscription, I went to Office.com, which is also totally accessible, and
downloaded the full Office 365 suit. I went to a page on the same sight
under my account, I added a second computer, and sent an invite to my laptop
computer.  I then opened that email on the laptop, followed the invitation
link to download Office 365 to the laptop, then I installed it on the
laptop.

All went very smoothly with Jaws 17. What all do you get with Office 365?

Word, Excel, Outlook, power point, and so on for all the 2016 versions of
these programs. You also get 1 TB of OneDrive storage. You get 60 free
minutes of skype per month to call land lines. You get full technical
support 24/7. You get 5 licenses for computers, other licenses for iPhones,
iPads, and also for android devices.

All for either $9.99 per month, or $99.99 per year.

I have spent most of today setting up the laptop and setting up email
accounts in outlook 2016.

All is working great. See you can teach an old dog like me new tricks! Or in
this case, new programs.

God bless.