-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Flusche
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 12:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi Tom,
You know outlook already so I don't think you will have any trouble using
it.
Now word 2016 has a new interface when you open it. There is a grid of form
layouts, you can choose from. While in this start page, you can press ALT+F,
to get a list of documents on your computer. At the bottom of this list, is
a see more document link. Pressing enter on any of your documents opens them
in word 2016. If you don't wish to use this start page, you can turn it off
under the word settings.
I am personally having no issues right now. Using Jaws 17 on two W-10
computers with Office 365.