From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 7:41 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2016

Yes, Kimsan, I have experienced this sluggishness problem as well.  In fact,
it sometimes gets to the point where my computer becomes unusable.  It
appears that something is running in the back-ground, conflicting with Jaws,
but so far the culprit has not been found.  I'm using a locally-installed
version of Office 365 containing Outlook 2016.

I have contacted Freedom Scientific several times about this issue, and they
are at a loss as to what to do to solve it.  The only things they advised me
to try were a Jaws type repair (which didn't help), and to eliminate all add
ons if possible, which also didn't help.

I also contacted the Microsoft Accessibility hotline, and their only
solution was to defrag my hard drive.  (sigh)

The laptop which has this problem is a Windows 7 laptop, using Jaws
17.0.2007.

That laptop is currently with my University's I T department for some other
maintenance work, so when I get it back next week, I will try tackling the
issue again.

I would appreciate any suggestions from anyone else who has experienced this
problem.  I did not experience the problem at all with Outlook 2010 in
Office 2010.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan