From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Al Sorrentino
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 8:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How can I get Word Docs into folders

Hi Adrian,

Thanks again for your help.  I tried pressing F-12 and than entering my
folder's name and the name of my new document, but it went into my document
files and not into the named folder.

I go back to the DOS days when we would use back slashes to determine the
different areas we wanted the document to go into.

I'll give you an example and can you please let me know what I should type
after pressing F-12.  Lets say my folder's name is JAWS, and the new document I
just typed I want to call it 1234,

Now, I want my new document 1234 to go into the JAWS folder.  How do I type
this after hitting F-12?

Thanks again,

Al