Hello, everyone.

I just got off the phone with Jaws technical support, and, apparently, I'm
not the only one experiencing the problem with the folder display in Outlook
2016 that I described yesterday.  Others with Outlook 2016 and Office 365
are now experiencing it as well.

The problem  has something to do with a recent update to Office 365, which
has somehow corrupted the navigation pane.

The issue has been referred to higher levels at Freedom Scientific, and they
will contact Microsoft about the issue.

I'm also going to contact the Microsoft Accessibility hotline to let them
know of the issue.

In the meantime, I'll have to use Control Y, rather than shift tab, to
access my Outlook folder list, so at least, I'm not totally dead in the
water.

I'll keep everyone updated.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan