Hi Mike,

See if the thread below will help you:

Original Message
From: Ann Medlar
Hi all,
Using windows 10 Jaws 16 latest version.
Anyone know how to make IE default rather than Edge?
Edge I believe is inaccessible.  When I press alt key I get no menu options.
Am I correct?
I went into IE Tools options program page enter on make IE default then
okay.
I pinned IE to start and task bars.
I have a call into MS accessibility help.
I called FS on another issue and was told to call MS because it is a windows
issue not a speech issue...
On and on.
Slogging through and now have outlook excel and word on desktop.
Ann

From: jim
Press windows key+I, for settings.
Press enter on system.
arrow down to default apps, press enter.
Tab 7 times, across and make your changes to various default programs.
You will want to use insert+tab, to repeat some controls...
Jim

From: Ann Medlar
Thanks, your method easier than Microsoft.
Had to change to small icons.
They said control panel, default program, set programs as default, tab to
list of programs arrow down to IE tab to default.
I'll save your method.
I need to set up another PC next month.  Hope to keep good notes.
Ann

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!