Here's something for you to scratch your head over.  Grin!  I am running
Jaws 17 on a Windows 8.1 laptop.  Randomly, Jaws will jam up my computer.  I
can't do anything with it until it lets me.  When it finally gives in, I can
get other sounds on it but I have to relaunch Jaws.  Ok, I go to the desktop
and launch it from there.  Every time it pops up the user interface asking
if I want to allow this program to make changes to my computer.

This is geting very old and annoying!  I have already worked with Microsoft
accessibility and FS.

I had esset, Norton and Avast removed from my system.  The only anti virus I
have is windows defender.  FS upgraded my Jaws from 14 to 17.  The problem
1st started with 14.  Problem continues.  Ok, I would love to hear your

Thanks so much!