Hi David, Rick, & Bob,

What Wayne says below sums up my sentiments perfectly!

From: wayne smith
Put my name in with all the others!  David, you and your team are the best.
I have taken myself off of other lists because they were so badly managed
and filled with trivia, disputes and even bad info.  Even FS watches you
guys because you do it so professionally and compassionately, even for us
non-geeks.

We appreciate all of the time and hard work you do for us.

Wayne

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
I replied earlier but did not see my message on the list. I totally agree
with the following message.