David, how about each of us list members send you a cake on the anniversary of the JAWS list? :-)

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 6:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] regarding the recent drop in list traffic

All we need is for things to keep running smoothly and our collective
ability to do the job so to speak. Now that Bob has past 50, don't tell
anybody but he is getting up in years and starting to slow down a bit. For
now I have paid for the domain another 3 years with the option to renew if
at that time I decide to do so.

We are quite pleased with the fact this is a good group of people who
obviously want things to move forward looking ahead to 2017.

I was worried about the drop in list traffic, looks like I still know how to
get things pumping again.

Thank you to all who have chimed in to put my concerns to rest.

-----Original Message----- From: TheHangMan