From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan Song
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2016 1:40 AM
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com'
Subject: [JAWS-Users] replying directly to sender

Hi,

I'm not sure if it's by luck, or outlook 2016, or the jaws version I'm using
which is 17.  Heck, I just don't know.  In any event, those using outlook
2016, since that's the version I'm using, could someone (and you can use my
email here to test it if you'd like) evoke the keystroke insert shift r to
see if the reply directly to sender works for them?
I don't think this mailing list replies directly to the member when replying
like other lists but I do remember the above keystroke not working in the
past, and again, I'm not sure if it's jaws 17, or outlook 2016.  If it is
outlook 2016, awesome as smile that keystroke never worked for me in
previous versions which got me in trouble quite a bit.
I bring this up as I was talking to a buddy about this and how I can reply
directly to a sender without opening up notepad, coppying, pasting etc. I
just went to five different emails on different mailing lists and insert
shift r indeed replied directly to sender, which rocks.

Respectfully,

Kimsan Song