From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Justin Williams
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2016 9:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] replying directly to sender

It just depends on how your outlook is set up with relative to the list then.
When I use insert shift r sith my pc, it goes to the list.  I have to copy and
paste the e-mail address into my outlook of the person who I want to send the
message to if it's from a list.  I will look for a way to change the settings
around and see if I can get that to work.
 Justin