From: leonard morris
To: Jaws
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2016 1:28 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] mortgage statement

I received a file of my mortgage statement. However, I am not sure how
to access it. I am using jaws v18. The file is called STATEMENT OF
ACCOUNT- PH 5 BLK 61 LOT 1 (12-03-2016).jpg

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."