luc...@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 1/14/2017 6:20 PM, Kevin wrote:
is it possible to copy that information and paste it to a note pad document . I would guess not since I need to use the jaws cursor!

-----Original Message----- From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 3:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] system information

There are a few ways but one is to highlight your c drive, then press
alt plus enter for properties then use your JAWS cursor to read the
information.

Maria Campbell
luc...@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 1/14/2017 4:56 PM, Kevin wrote:
how can I get my system information without installing a 3rd party app like specsy
system info such as computer serial model, etc...
using hjaws 18 latest and windows 10 latest.

Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee