Dave,

Did you try a Google search?  I found this specs page:
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11997_div/11997_div.HTML.  It
implies that the wireless is either optional or different options might be
included.  I would suggest looking at your System properties (see Control
Panel) then under the Hardware tab click on Device Manager.  Does it show
anything under Network Adapters?  That is where you should find any detected
hardware.

Good luck,
Dick