From: Jesper Pedersen
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 6/11/01 2:39 AM
Subject: [JBoss-dev] Reason for abstract methods in jboss-j2ee

Hi.

Is there a reason for declaring the interface methods in jboss-j2ee for
abstract ?

If not I'll clean it up and add JavaDoc ;)

Cheers,

 Jesper

--
Jesper Pedersen, M.Sc. C.S.E
Open Source Solution Manager

Sun Certified Java 2 Developer

IT+ A/S              Phone: +45 86 78 21 00
Brendstrupgårdsvej 7 Fax:   +45 86 78 21 02
8200 Århus N         Direct:+45 87 40 08 49
Denmark              Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]