marc fleury wrote:

> we agree on the metaprogramming, we are going to make it dynamic too,
>
> some other day I will publish a white paper :) Let Rickard fire first

I intend to write a whitey on it some day too, but basically it goes
something like this:
* Meta-programming is good, but not inherent to EJB
* The EJB programming model in general is flawed. (See EJB-INTEREST for
lots of conflicting answers to common questions. If experts can't figure
it out, how are mortals supposed to?!)
* In particular, dynamic (re)configuration of EJB is not possible, and
it should be (compare with JMX/Jini)
* The EJB persistence model is flawed, compared with JDO.

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg