the most important thing we can do now is recruit the next generation of
talent in JBoss.  New versions (in this case 3.0) have always been the
way to recruit new developers.

To do so I have put the TODO-DEVELOPMENT forum list high up in the
forums listing.  Please use it to post your ideas and things that need
to be done.  I know that everyone of the core developers has at least
one idea in head.  Please post it to the TODO forum and see if someone
picks it up then chaperone him (her).

PLEASE GO AND POST ONE TODO TODAY :)

marcf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx