I think that sometimes people do not see the effort a newbie has put into
something, because putting yourself into their place is also difficult, and
is not so urgent, i.e. their pain is not your pain.  I paid to get
documentation that turned out to be a work in progress and have never
really gotten value for the money.  Maybe that has now changed.  The site
sure looks better.  I downloaded the 3.0 start kit and will see.  But, I am
not putting in more money until I make sure I am getting something
back.  The sad thing is that I am a very talented coder who would love to
be involved with coding on JBoss.  Well, not that sad.  I need to get a
grip here.  ///;-)  Thanks for taking the time, Andreas.