From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Thomas Peuss
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 6:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] JBoss3.2-Tomcat4.1.10

Hello Liam!

Liam Magee wrote:

>I've uploaded the patch via the link below. Let me know if there are
>any problems with this. At the moment there is no integration between
>the Tomcat Mbeans and JBossJMX.

I tried to attach the Catalina MBeans to the JBoss-MBeanServer. I got
some parts to work. Now I am stuck because
org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded emits not the same Lifecycle-events
as org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer would do. Maybe we have to
ask the Jakarta-guys to implement those events in Embedded.

CU
Thomas
AIM-Nickname     : tpeuss
Homepage         : http://www.peuss.de/