Liam Magee wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> I haven't looked deeply into Tomcat MBean support, this is the next
> natural step for integration b/w JBoss and Tomcat.

I think it would be beneficial to stop using Embedded eventually
(whatever JBoss needs to do should be doable using a host configurator
and similar hooks), so that little or no code duplication is needed.

I'll make changes on the Tomcat side (either in future 4.1.x releases,
or in Tomcat 5.0.x) and the JBoss/Tomcat build script to allow
customizing the classloader and directory structure if people are
interested in getting an integration with a neater packaging ala
Jetty/JBoss (many components and libraries are also not useful to JBoss
and could be removed, thus making the download archive much smaller).

Remy