DLR>   This can be used to test beans and so on. It runs inside JBoss.
DLR>   I have a very simple prototype of this, and I will make it avaliable
DLR> tomorrow.

  Install this SAR to a simple example :

  http://www.danilo.floripa.com.br/script-mbean.sar

  Invoke the show() method of the Sigea:service=SigeaScriptManager
MBean. You must to be on the same machine of the server.
  You will see the BeanShell Desktop.
  It is running in the same VM of JBoss.
  So it can be used to write scripts in a very convenient way.

  There are some problems with this quick sample :

  - It uses the BeanShell Desktop class, and it was done to be a
  standalone application. So when you exit it will shutdown your
  jboss server. In a production implementation we need to fix this.

  - There are no access to all the classes on the JBoss enviroment.
  Click with the right button on the BeanShell Desktop and click on
  "new class browser" to see what is avaliable to scripts. I need to
  study more the classloader architecture to make this really work.

  What do you think ? This can be usefull ?

--
Best regards,
 Danilo                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]