Versioning -->
    Versioning can be done by Byte code manipulation. Instead of maintaining
the state as a proxy, you can maintain the state in a list in the
manipulated class.
Remoting -->
     has to be done through proxy, but abstract the user by the Inteceptor
sending the proxy based on the communication layer.

Karthik