We need to first resolve how to upload files into some directory (e.g.
./console/deploy) and have some control over that (i.e. know when uploading is
succesfully completed).

I'll ask Tom to see what the status of this WRT remoting.

A related question I have is how those pages (e.g. JIRA attachement upload
facility) work?

The big picture is that the console WebApp will be able to manage either it's
own host server, or one or more remote servers, correct?

In the first case uploading is really something between the web-browser and the
webapp, since the webapp is collocated with the server, no?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3863103#3863103

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3863103