I've already added that to the new build:

value="@{component.build.VMVersion}"/>
value="@{component.build.VMVendor}"/>
value="@{component.specTitle}"/>
value="@{component.specVersion}"/>
value="@{component.specVendor}"/>
value="@{component.implTitle}"/>
value="@{component.implVersion}"/>
value="@{component.implVendor}"/>
  |                   <filter token="implementation.vendor.id"
value="@{component.implURL}"/>
  |                </filterset>
  |             </copy>
  |          </component>

The idea would be to extend this to add other information that will be useful
at runtime (including for support purposes).

In this case it would be a list of what a particular jar uses at runtime,
Rather than just a list of jars, this could also include thirdparty version
information and licenses.

We could also indicate that some are optional, e.g. jboss-common.jar
doesn't need log4j.jar (it is an optional plugin for logging with log4j)

We don't need to do this for thirdparty jars, only the our jars.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3863115#3863115

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3863115