anonymous wrote :
  | I don't disagree.  But basic software maintence philosphy tells me to not
write a class that is 340 lines of code where approximately 300 is duplicated
somewhere else ;)

Agreed, but also 300 lines across 4 or five classes isn't that big an issue
when they hardly ever change.
It becomes an issue when you want to add cross cutting behaviour
on the fly (hence the need for the new framework).

anonymous wrote :
  | I need to also make changes in JB4.  Is the deployer redesign going to be
backported?

Not that I'm aware of, although Dimitris was doing an experiment with
the deployment aspects working as XMBean interceptors?
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=57296

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3872604#3872604

Reply to the post :