>  Properties props = new Properties();
>  props.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
> "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
>  props.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost:1099");

Is this on the server? If so, you shouldn't need it at all. Above all do not
specify PROVIDER_URL (since localhost is assumed and optimized for if
omitted).

>  If i have installed jboss container in my server name ="point6" and
> deploy ejb bean on it and without any error message.
>  So my question is do i need to change the properties value and name ??
> Do i need to changed the Context.PROVIDER_URL ??

Only if the above is in a client that is not on the same host. Of course(?)

>  And how to integrate tomcat and jboss. I follow the on-line
> documentation for "how to" , it always give me the "NoClassDefFound"
> error ?
>  Anyone please explain it to me .

Download the new 2.1-beta, which has Tomcat already setup and working.

/Rickard