Thanks Rickard ,
  we have solved the tomcat "NoClassDefFound" error.(silly mistake !!).

  I have another question :

  I have a jsp which called ejb bean deployed in the jboss container .
Deployed ejb without error and test the jsp in
  jbuilder3.5 , is ok .

  Now i need to deployed the jsp for real application  .
  What I need to set in Tomcat ? Do i need to set the jboss lib classes
and jar file to tomcat classpath ?

  Thanks.